Wednesday 20 March 2013

Personal Log, Earthdate 2013-3-20

Hello readers! It's been awhile since I shot the breeze with everyone, but time fast forwarded or something, so I'm gonna try and do this fast.

First off, holy crap, the Pokemon anime used remixed non-8-bit versions of the battle music from Red/Blue. I don't know how I managed to go this long without realizing it, but it's pretty much the greatest revelation ever.
Go look up those same tracks from Red/Blue. I can kinda see how it'd be hard to match them, but once you realize it, it's definitely the same music. It sounds sooooo good. Man. I'm still getting over that and it's been hours.

Okay, with that out of the way, I bought moar games. I need to stop doing that. Dead Space 2 was on for $6 on Origin, so I snatched that up right quick, since I recently finished DS1 and was waiting for it to go on sale. I played a bit of it, but I'm hoping to record some this weekend, since I'll be having the house to myself. All the silence to record! Whoo! I also got Sonic and All-Star Racing Transformed... I think that's what it's called anyway, it's really long-winded. I recorded some choppy gameplay of that (apparently it's quite system intensive, I'll have to turn more settings off/down if I record more) and will have that up tomorrow night. And finally I preordered Bioshock Infinite, which means I also got a copy of XCOM, which I wouldn't mind recording. Maybe I'm recording too many different things... or I need to upload more often. Stupid slow internet upload speeds.

Finally, I am currently in the process of uploading Let's Play Tomb Raider Part 5. There's wolves again. Keep an eye on my Twitter for exactly when it goes up, otherwise I'll post it here tomorrow morning.

And with that, have a good night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment