Wednesday 13 March 2013

Personal Log, Earthdate 2013-3-13

Today will be a short one folks, as I'm up a bit late. Plus I didn't get up to much.

Let's see... my school assignment of creating something like Space Invaders took a big jump in the right direction. I managed a 5/10 so far on the marking criteria, with automated levels, lives, points and points that award lives! I'm pretty happy I managed to get all that to work, especially since I was having menu troubles earlier. Buttons were closing my game when they weren't supposed to and it was makin' me mad! But it all got worked out and now stuff is headed in the right direction. Plus the due date was moved from Friday to Monday. Whoo! Now if only my math homework would get a breakthrough like that.

Had a few more Ranked games for League of Legends, one of which went well, two of which did not. The second one was annoying because our Akali was lagging, and the Quinn would not shut up about it. So everyone was arguing and no one was doing all that great, including myself. I didn't build quite right against Lux (I was Ahri) and she took a farming lead, held it, and then managed to kill me when I screwed up. Things pretty much just snowballed, with only a single tower down for our team before we got overrun. Ah well.

Got another Sonic Generations Speed Run up tonight too. I might upload another one tomorrow, and re-render Part 4 of Tomb Raider to make it look a little nicer. Didn't get to play Sly Cooper tonight either. Although I could have, I just didn't think of it. That would've been way more fun than losing in LoL. Oh well.

And finally I started watching Veronica Mars, since apparently there's a big popular Kickstarter to get a movie funded. Plus a friend of mine said it was one of the best shows he's ever seen. He watches Doctor Who, Spectacular Spider-Man and Star Trek. Considering all that, I figured it was worth checking out. Only seen one episode, but it seems interesting.

That's about all I got today. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment