Monday 11 March 2013

Personal Log, Earthdate 2013-3-11

So I started my blog today. Tonight. Whatever. First thing posted was my Jak & Daxter review which was not favourable. I figure I'll probably do these weekly, not daily, but when better to start than now? I'll probably do them Sunday night, so as to cover my week and weekend.

Last Sunday I finally finished Jak & Daxter, so the obvious decision was to buy the Sly Cooper Collection while at Wal-Mart, right? Right. So I picked that up for $15, and have begun playing it. I've finished Raleigh the Bullfrog's area in Sly 1 and have moved on to... Muggshot I think his name is? He's a Bulldog who's taken over a city in Utah. The game seems awesome so far in all respects, and I'm keeping notes so I'll hopefully have a review of that up at some point. Might throw out a initial thoughts post though. I'll ponder on that.

Finally, I'm uploading another video tonight which has probably already finished getting posted. It's a speed run through Sonic Generation's Green Hill Act 2 level as Modern Sonic. That marks probably a record of three days in a row of YouTube uploads. And I still have stuff to upload! Crazy. I might be able to actually do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment