Friday 26 April 2013

Personal Log, Earthdate 2013-4-26

School is over! Rejoice! Rejoice!

So yeah, I finished school today, which means more blog posts, and more videos. This weekend I'll be working on going through footage that's been sitting on my computer for awhile now. This includes War Thunder, Guild Wars 2's Super Adventure Box, and reuploading Tomb Raider Part 4. Once that's all done, I'll get back into uploading and recording more Tomb Raider. Should I manage to get all the way through and finally finish an LP, I'll be going back to BioShock. BioShock Infinite was awesome, and I'd like to see what the original has to offer as I go on.

As far as the blog goes, I have at least two topics I'm planning to talk about, and still have to finish Sly Cooper so I can try to write a review of it. Also have to finish my Tomb Raider one at some point. So yeah, stay tuned readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment