Monday 15 April 2013

Personal Log, Earthdate 2013-4-15

Sorry for the lack of posts. It's the last two weeks of school, and it feels like I've got a lot left to do. What time I spend outside of project work is being put into League of Legends and Guild Wars 2. Just wanted to throw that out there, for anyone who follows the blog and not Twitter or anything else. That's also why there haven't been any new videos for awhile - they're a pretty big time sink to edit, and I just don't have that time right now. Come May, I'll have a lot more time on my hands for stuff like blog posts and videos. Until then, I'm gonna plug some awesome videos from people NOT me!

First up: Smooth McGroove's "Mega Man 2 - Dr. Wily Stage Acapella" video. Found this guy awhile ago because of Zelda music and... well, even songs I've never heard before are freakin' awesome thanks to this guy and his amazing hair. Go watch his stuff, it's good.

Next up, we have a video from friend and clan mate Goldfishboy! He plays with fellow clan mates King, Ortick and Monkeymedic and... well, "play" may not be the operative term for what follows. It's L4D2 though, and it doesn't go well, which is always good for a laugh.

And finally not one, but two videos from my good friend BrownSound, all a part of my clan's Playtogether night in Halo 4 this last weekend. FEAR THE BROHOG!


And I hope that's enough to tide you all over for a bit. If you want at least some stuff, feel free to follow me on Twitter. At the very least, you might catch a glimpse of my progress on my school projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment