Thursday 16 May 2013

Personal Log, Earthdate 15-05-2013

Hello blog followers! I apologize for the lack of posts, especially after throwing two out there so fast. Speaking of those, I'd like to thank ArenaNet for retweeting my blog post about Guild Wars 2's Living Story updates. I've got just under 1000 views for that post, which is mind blowing for me. For anyone who decided to stick around, special thanks to you! Now, what's up with my silence?

Well, the biggest one is I'm working now. Started the job on Monday, although I had expected to just be doing paperwork and then go home... so that was a bit of a shock. I'm only just recovering from sudden-job shock, and should be getting back into things soon. I'd be pumping out content this weekend, except my friend's having a birthday campout thing, so I'm gone all weekend. I might have some time to work out some posts offline so I can upload them when I get home.

As for what posts I've been thinking about, I've got a post about the current state of Super Mario games and what I think of them as well as a very excitable post (which I want to put some real effort into) about Ace Attorney 5, having just recently been confirmed for a North American release with it's English trailer and release window of Fall 2013. You can't even believe how excited I am for that, I just... ugh, I HAVE to write that post. Stupid work taking up all my time. Anyway, keep an eye out for those, and hey, for anyone who's reading this, feel free to suggest topics in the comments below. I'll think about 'em and see if I can come up with something post-worthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment